Ecommerce Solutions Tailored to Your Business
Ingenux has been delivering custom ecommerce solutions to customers since 2000. With over 10 years in the business, and over 400 ecommerce stores launched, we have the knowledge and expertise to make your business successful on the web.
Product databases, inventory management, secure payment processing, seamless database integration...
...and many more. As an online store owner, you need a unique storefront, one that sets you apart from the competition and can be customized easily to meet your special business requirements. From value minded basic shopping carts to large scale custom ecommerce solutions, Ingenux has the expertise to transform your website into a true money maker.
As an online store owner, you need a unique storefront, one that sets you apart from the competition and can be customized easily to meet your special business requirements.
Our Custom Ecommerce Advantage
- Over 9 years of experience in building custom ecommerce solutions for over 400 online stores
- Average 300% ROI within the first 3 months
- Completely customizable shopping process, order tracking, shipping, taxation, reporting and product presentation strategy.
- Completely self managed.
- Proven to be stable and loved by users for speed and usability.
- Scalable and with unlimited products and categories
- Warehouse management modules for larger merchants
- Customer Relationship management suite optional
- Certified by Hacker safe
- One Page checkout
- Integrated with Authorize.net, Google Checkout, Paypal and over 50 other payment gateways
- Marketing and Search Engine Tools
- PayPal, Google Checkout and Yahoo Store Integration
- Integration with Salesforce.com, Sage, QuickBooks and other Web services
Over 400 award winning, actively trading, aesthetically pleasing and most of all profitable stores use our software to conduct over 190 million dollars of business annually.
Selecting a shopping cart software is a very important decision as your business essentially marries a technology, the success of the venture depends very much on the stability, scalability, usability and intuitiveness of the ecommerce software.
Below are some of our recent ecommerce successes: